A Terrifying Sight...

AnneofBrackley

A Terrifying Sight...

Postby AnneofBrackley » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:50 pm

It started with a simple clatter of hoofs. As I looked towards the sound, I beheld a horrifying creature emerging from the densely packed forest. It looked straight at me, let loose an unearthly noise, and then returned to the forest from whence it came. This dreadful sight and sound sent a chill down my spine. I fear he was the harbinger of things to come. I fear there is not much time left for the Marquisette of Solaris. I fear that help will not reach us in time. Yet perhaps not all is lost, there may still be a glimmer of hope. Maybe, just maybe we can yet be saved.

Please come! We Solarans are too few in number to battle what beckons at our doors. We need help from everyone, your artisans, ministers, and fighters. Only as a single unified force will we be strong enough to defeat what comes to destroy us. Please meet us in the northern reaches of Solaris three months hence being May 23rd through 26th.

I will keep you apprised of our preparations as often as I can, but please make ready. A war is coming unlike any we have ever seen.

Desperately Submitted,
Baroness Anne of Brackley

Banner War 2014
May 23rd – 26th, 2014
Flagstaff, Arizona

Paul de Marseilles

Re: A Terrifying Sight...

Postby Paul de Marseilles » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:49 pm

DEUS LO VOLT!!!!

Galandor calls for aid.
The Order of St. Michael will answer.
We will gather the Crusaders.