Knight Errant

Paul de Marseilles

Re: Knight Errant

Postby Paul de Marseilles » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:32 am

Brother,

I should be available during the evenings.
I am working throughout this weekend.
I have been called to serve in campaigns throughout the Spring and Summer.
The first campaign begins in April of 2009. The last begins in July/August of 2009.
'Tis time to sharpen both sword and wit.
Baron Sir Paul de Marseilles, KP, KBn, LoE

SeamusOg

Postby SeamusOg » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:09 pm

whoo hoo I'll get beat the **** out newbie in the tourneys. Nothing to lose everything to gain. You could keep those punks from becoming KoC for a long while. I could sell my sword out to keep those people out of the ranking . 2 of my Knight errant buds and my self could take all 3 places. For sword jock like me I vote "YES".
me happy me hit you with stick

Mynwyn

Postby Mynwyn » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:23 am

Don't forget that last provision. If anyone abuses the Errancy, action can be taken. Besides, you still can't fight in closed shinai lists.

Myn

SeamusOg

Postby SeamusOg » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Well that is good. I think. What is the real motive behind all this? I seen moves like this before and it was a pile of **** covered in flowers. Now that was a long time ago and other people and in Vega.

When ever people move to add power or take from someone I am a bit weary.
me happy me hit you with stick

HRM Sanguinius

Postby HRM Sanguinius » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:42 am

I think the biggest reason for this is to make sure each circle can act in a timely and efficient manner. Both kingdoms have found it difficult to act as a circle when the majority of the knights are not active, making a 2/3rds vote impossible. Vega already has rules do deal with this, and Galandor has been throwing around the idea for a long time. This submission to the IE is a culmination of both Vega's approach and Galandor's need to have a system in place that addresses inactive knights and their rights as members of the ECS, while also letting them bow-out of their official duties in the circle.

Return to “Imperial Estates”