Imperial Web Stuff

Wolfe

Imperial Web Stuff

Postby Wolfe » Wed May 28, 2008 3:00 pm

Once again, the outline for the proposed Manual of Web Procedure is at:
http://www31.a2hosting.com/~ecsimp/IMWPoutline1.doc

Interim Regulations of the Imperial Web Minister:
1) All Kingdom and Territory Web Ministers will provide to the Imperial Webminister the following information and update that officer as the information changes:
Legal Name
Game Name and associated ranks and titles
Contact E-mail Address
Non-internet form of contact (preferrably a phone number, fax numbers are acceptable)

At this point I am only missing a non-internet contact for Galandor and I am missing all info for Ostgard, although it is my understanding that mundane issues have kept the maintainer of Ostgard offline and will continue to do so for the foreseable future. Which brings me to the second item...

2) In case of mundane concerns overriding a Kingdom or Territorial Web Minister's ability to maintain an active hosting account and domain, the necessary URLs, logins, and passwords must be provided to the Imperial Web Minister or a warranted non-family, non-household(mundane definition) deputy. If this information is provided to a deputy, their contact information must be provided to the Imperial Web Minister.

The websites that have not provided me with login info or a deputy's contact info are:
Terra Norte
Ostgard
Galandor

As to the issue that was brought up as to possession of sites as regards to this item, I have spoken to a number of individuals(former and current imperial officers), including the BOD President and they all had the same stance on the matter:
Websites operating as official websites of the Empire of Chivalry and Steel are the property of the corporation, this is especially true of all sites the corporation, and any of its subsidiary territories, is reimbursing the costs of. Individuals whose names are listed on ECS website accounts are acting as agents of the corporation in this matter and not as a seperate entity. As such, they are subject to all rules of the Empire of Chivalry and Steel as are the websites they create.
Honi Soit Qui Mal y Pense

CLD Chimera

Re: Imperial Web Stuff

Postby CLD Chimera » Wed May 28, 2008 3:40 pm

Just making sure it works.

CLD Chimera
CLD Chimera the Cleric, Knight Premier...and all them other titles!

Valdis

Re: Imperial Web Stuff

Postby Valdis » Thu May 29, 2008 7:47 am

Wolfe wrote:At this point I am only missing a non-internet contact for Galandor and I am missing all info for Ostgard, although it is my understanding that mundane issues have kept the maintainer of Ostgard offline and will continue to do so for the foreseable future. Which brings me to the second item...

Without going into details... As of our conversation a month or so ago, HRM Ostgard is going through some very serious mundane issues. I'm sure once they've got everything going again you will get their website info.

Return to “Imperial Estates”