Second Agenda Item

Mynwyn

Re: Second Agenda Item

Postby Mynwyn » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:42 am

Or maybe we should just require 1 K3 for kingdom and leave the rest?

Either way, I think we should come up with some compromise, because this item really should pass.

Myn

DameKyrie

Postby DameKyrie » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:16 pm

I do have several of the knighthoods that need to be specific areas. I know that this is a very rough first draft and that hopefully we will get more opinions during the meetings. Am willing to change some things but still feel the K3's are necessary at least on the Kingdom Level. I wanted to get the ball rolling on considering alternates to the territory status' other than just numbers.

Dame Kyrie

lassidor

Postby lassidor » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:32 pm

didn't principality get changed to 75 sometime back?

Personally, I think a single knight is probably enough.

Of course the way I read the item it's very specific as to what territory is being described without naming it. A simpler version would just be to waive the pop requirements for TN.
Duke Sir Lassidor Vandolini, KC, BOD treasurer, Imperial Exchequer, Defiance member, BoC of the Kingdom of Vega

Mynwyn

Postby Mynwyn » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:27 pm

I suppose I can get behind the K3 thing. I just mostly think there should be minimum population requirements. I find that far more important than whether or not to require K3's.

As for Lassidor, I think the idea is a good and important one, regardless of whom it might benefit.

Myn

Valdis

Postby Valdis » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:50 am

Dame Kyrie, after speaking with Sir Dae last week and coming to a better understanding of what you are thinking with the K3s, what about removing the K3 requirement and requiring some sort of Imperial level office/work? (BoD, Imperial Officers, Sovereign... I can't think of anything else...)

Return to “Imperial Estates”