Northwatch Letters

HRM Sanguinius

Northwatch Letters

Postby HRM Sanguinius » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:04 am

I am requesting a formal retraction of the letters sent to myself and the members of Northwatch, and a public apology for how this situation was handled. There is no reason for speculation, no room for misinterpretation, and no cause for coloring the event that was at the center of this mishap. I will not sign any affirmation or contract regarding my knowledge of the laws and procedures of the Empire Chivalry and Steel Inc. beyond the ones I have bound myself to when I signed the corporate membership form. I regret that this incident was escalated to the point that it was without asking me for a simple clarification and explanation. I truly hope that the people of Northwatch are not soured by this fumble of our organization, and in the future, individuals who have issues with the activities of my territory will come to me, and trust me to take care of any problems that might arise in the future. We await notice of this request.

Gerrit Kendel

Re: Northwatch Letters

Postby Gerrit Kendel » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:55 am

Your Grace,

The Board of Directors would like to apologize for the miscommunication that occurred which led to the actions that we made. The situation has been resolved, and all parties involved have agreed on the outcome. Please refer to the letter that has been posted in the Imperial Archive from the President.

Thank you.

Chris Stuckey
Board of Directors, Secretary

HRM Sanguinius

Re: Northwatch Letters

Postby HRM Sanguinius » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:28 am

Thank you. This means a lot to me and the people of Northwatch. This is now in the past, and we look forward to a bright future with Galandor and the rest of the Empire.

Return to “General Discussion”